Shrines of Italy
Steeped in history and culture, Italy also offers a huge variety of pilgrimage destinations
We have designed a range of multi center itineraries combining the various Shrines of Italy, from the center of the Catholic faith in Rome to the Shrine of St. Anthony in Padua, from the birthplace of St. Francis in Assisi to Cascia, Lanciano and to the Shrine of Padre Pio in San Giovanni Rotondo.
In addition to offering scheduled departures throughout the year, we also work closely with many parishes and schools developing tailor made itineraries that meet the specific requirements of each group. Our packages generally include return flights, hotel accommodation, private coach for all transfers and tours, various meals and the full assistance of our team of guides and representatives.
- Currency: Euro (€, EUR)
- Local time: GMT +1 hour
- Airports: Naples (NAP); Rome (FCO); Bologna (BLQ); Venice (VCE)
- Languages: Italian; many people speak English
- Climate: Mediterranean climate with long hot summers and short mild winters
- Voltage: 230V A/C, Sockets outlets and sockets of Type and Type F 2 pin, and Type L 3 pin are used.
- Visa: not required for EU citizens; non-EU citizens are advised to check with the relevant authorities
- Passport: EU passport holders travelling to Italy must have an up-to-date passport valid for travel three months beyond the date of return; non-EU citizens are advised to check with the relevant authorities